Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I am a lipstick girl

After 6 months of cosmetics ban in Shanghai, I finally broke the fast to indulge on one of my favourite pastime.....

Buying lipsticks!

In a matter of 2 months, I acquired the following

1. MAC Blankety
2. MAC Red she Said
3. MAC Prep and Prime
4. MAC Dame Edna Amplified
5. MAC Plushglass Ample Pink
6. Sephora Pop culture Naughty Red
7. Shiseido Maquillage Lippie (forgot no)
8. Lunasol Lippie (Thanks to Angela, my santa)

Now that I discovered that Taobao site has more Jap/ Korean lippie for sale, my list shall add on....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read a study that showed that women buy lipsticks to perk themselves up and make them feel better! I'm glad you're having so much fun with your new lippies. Do you know if the Taobao lipsticks are genuine? Are they much cheaper than normal retail?

Cat Flying said...

Yup, some sites have got cheaper lipsticks compared to retail. Whether it is genuine, I have no idea but i generally try to buy from those sellers who have good ratings. For me, its more on those brands which I couldn't get my hands on. Such as Majolica, Lavshuca, VOV etc. I bought a Majolica eyeliner beofre and it turned out to be genuine.