Saturday, April 22, 2006

Cat in Chengdu

Cat Flying reporting from Chengdu!

This morning left home at 5.30am to catch the CA flight at 740am. Flight was full. Lots of Singaporeans heading for the touristy "Jiu Zhai Gou". My first meal was terrible. I had salmon fish with egg fried rice and it was neither tasty and a tad too unfresh salty to my liking.

Cabin meal - Fried rice with not very fresh salmon.

Reached Chengdu Airport at about 12.30pm. I nearly lost my luggage because i couldn't recognise my new bag! And I didn't mark it with any stickers or strings and to me it looked just like any other bag. Fortunately, managed to retrieve it after most had claimed theirs.

Lunch at a Hong Kong Style "Cha Chang Ting". Had yummy roast goose and spicy oat fried egg plant. The best i have ever eaten.












We went to a restaurant in "Qing Tai Lu" for dinner. This is a touristy place where the streets are lined by old and historic building with pitched roof. Think those sword fighting movies where the heros leapt up the roof. That kind of building.

I surprised darling T with the latest pen from mont blanc starwalker series. He kept admiring it and could tell his joy all over his face! Of course lah... expensive pen for free. Who not happy? Somemore flaunted his pen in front of his colleagues! haha...

Wrap up the day with a foot massage at "Tian Yi Zheng Tang". W finally got his lemming fulfilled. Going to have a sleep tonight. I am off to Lijiang/Kunming tomorrow!

2 comments:

shaggyfish said...

hey, i thot cant blog frm china? wah.. montblanc pen leh.. real one?

Anonymous said...

food looks good ;)