Monday, February 20, 2006

Short Hair Me Me

Had a haircut yesterday and suddenly turned 10 years younger. One can never underestimate the power of short hair. Somehow, short hair makes me looks feels like I am a teenager all over again.

However not everyone can stomach a choppy short hair cut. Today, I received numerous comments saying

1. "Its too short"
2. "I prefer your old hair"
3. "Your hair messy leh"
4. "You look like tweety bird"

Sigh. My stylist Kelvin would grieve if he hear all these comments. My new hair is suppose to be messy lah. Need to maintain with lots of wax and hair spray. Only those with some fashion sense will appreciate. Cannot trust the taste of boring engineers.

Today, I received my free pass to the Asian Aerospace 2006! YEAH!!! Tomorrow got to sneak out of office... Hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my papers end this friday!! I wanna go chop chop my fringe.. haha.. only chop fringe how much ah?? your hair looks great la.. those ppl no taste. bleah.

Anonymous said...

hahaha cool short hair , why still need lotsa wax???
how was asian aerospace?

Cat Flying said...

Was really hot! The air show was at mid noon and I almost died! Too tired to blog abt it yesterday.