Thursday, April 09, 2009

Recessionista, Who?

Came back very late today and can only post up part of my hauls from Seoul. I had a great time sightseeing, shopping shopping and shopping for skin care and cosmetics. I was so tempted to cart back the whole shop ! :p

Below are some pictures on part of my skincare hauls. I think I have bought enough masks to open up a shop!

The Skinfood and The Faceshop are so dirt cheap compared to Singapore or Shanghai! T caught on my shopping bug and contributed to the loot as well. How can we resist such the temptation?



Part of my Faceshop Hauls (Day 1 only)



Laneige Hauls



Total Mask Hauls (think abt 100??)



Part of my Skinfood Hauls





Clio purchases (some bought on behalf of friend)but am guilty of half.


Will post up more pics of my loot later.

5 comments:

enq said...

Oh wow! Great haul! Are they all for yourself or did you buy extra to sell? Were prices really so much better?

Cat Flying said...

Most of the masks were for myself. Half the Clio were for Chev, one set Laneige for colleague,otherwise all mine (and T). LOL.

The prices were really attractive. We are seeing at least 50% -70% lesser. Crazy right? The Jap gals were crowding and queuing outside the luxury shops, as if there is no recession.

Juschev said...

Hey you got the Elisacoy BB cream! Update ya;)

I'm seeing lotsa boxes stuff from Clio, simi stuff ah??

Cat Flying said...

Clio retractable eyeliner in black/brown, Clio fluid eyeliners
in black, Clio oven baked blushers
02 and 05. Clio oven baked eyeshadows 403, 406
Clio Lipsticks M015

enq said...

wah... 50-70% is really huge discount, really worth stocking up. Someone will have baby smooth skin next time we meet up ;)