Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scalded by water heater

Count myself unlucky!

Today I was having my shower in the 2nd floor common toilet, and the water heater turned crazy on me! The water that came out was BOILING hot water! Ouch..

Apparently the water heater is not that stable. I didn't know that once off and on again, the water will be BOILING hot.

Yours truly didn't know and had a very bad incident with the very hot water on my upper thigh (thanks god for not elsewhere otherwise I will be in SGH now) and now my right leg is red and sore from the scald.

With booby trap like this, I really missed having my own home. At least I would know all my gadgets are working fine and won't kill myself accidentally.

Am being a guest in my inlaw's house, what can I do but keep mum?

I missed MY HOME!!!!

No comments: