Monday, March 13, 2006

Life is a bed a thorny roses

Been too lethargic to blog last week. Had no energy left after long hours in office. Did nothing but draft, vet tender documents, write papers, write reports etc.. The last thing I would want to do after work is to WRITE again.

Life as a junior staff (with a lot of experience) is never easy. First I am getting crap pay compared to others (with lesser experience), and I am assign to jobs, no one wants.

Summary of last week’s events :

1.Did not participate in Netball tournament for PS Medal. Lucky I didn’t bccos the match start at 8pm and my day ended at 830pm.

2.Almost missed my archery class. Started at 7pm to 9pm.My day ended at 840pm. So only got to shoot say 2 rounds of arrows.

3.Watch Pride and Prejudice by Keira Knightley twice. Not that I am overly fond of this version. I found the pace too fast that's why the "twice". I still prefer the BBC version by Colin Firth. (It’s on the way from Amazon.com)

4.Friday Night was totally burnt. Was in office until 9pm sitting in front of my boss looking at her while she re-wrote my papers! I was so proud of it and now it something quite different. Darn.

5.Saturday was “In-law day”. Entertained them in Mahjong and lost a few bucks because I was too engrossed watching tv.

6.Sunday. Concert looming near. Who to come to my concert??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

send me the tix and u'll see me.. lol..

Cat Flying said...

Hiyoh. It's only my 3 mins of fame lah. I also sian to come to think of it. Now hardly practicising.