The temperature in Chengdu is ridiculously low for a temperate gal like me. Every day we are talking about single digit degrees which oh so so so cold!!! (shivers)
My borrowed white cotton fluffy jacket is as useless as it looks. It neither makes me looks good nor keep the cold away. So yesterday T bought me a brand new nice expensive (china standard) winter coat.
All the shoppings aside (which I will blog separately if i have the time), the food i eat is killing me. Sichuan cuisine are very oily, saltish and "mala" (spicy and numbing). As you know, I love love to take pictures of the food I ate.
Summary of food / calorie intake from day 1.
Day 1 dinner - Quan Ji - Nothing to shout about. Cantonese food for dinner.
Day 2 lunch - on the way to Bao Guang Temple and San Xing Dui Museum. (Fish in oily water)
Day 2 dinner - Northern Cuisine
Day 3 lunch - Indu Chai Chai (Indian Food)
Day 3 dinner - Japanese Buffet
Day 4 lunch - Cantonese food at Xing Rong Hua
Day 4 dinner - Xiao Fei Yang (Mala Steamboat)
I promised to upload the pics once they are ready! Gotto go! Happy Boxing Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment