Sunday, July 02, 2006

My childhood hero

Watching Superman Returns brought back memories of growing up in the eighties. Those days where cinema tickets costed about $2.50 and there's kacang puteh Tumbi standing outside the entrance, selling what else but kacang puteh and Superman was - Christopher Reeves!!

Superman. My childhood hero in blue tights and the red cape. When I was young, i used to imagine myself as Superman, flying around with a towel and jumping up and down imitatng the some flying stunts in the movie. Also fighting my brother as if he was the evil Lex Luther. I am the Superman of my house!! (my brother can only be Lex Luther! Hehe)

Now twenty years later, I don't want to be Superman anymore! I want to be Lois Lane!! Hahaha... Replacing CR as Superman, I thought Brandon Routh did a terrific job. His chiselled look and he muscles oh... to die for. Perhaps I have grown up, suddenly Superman become a sex symbol as well. Especially with those muscles threathening to burst through the blue tights! Watching BR alone is worth the $9.50 movie ticket!

Heres a handsome pic of Superman! Drool.....

Picture taken from Warnerbros website. (Gracing my desktop background now)

By the way, i don't remember Christopher Reeves as muscular as BR. Must go check out the previous movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go watch it
very good!
but can be better hahaah