Friday, February 09, 2007

I am SUFFERING!

Day 2 of my wisdom tooth operation and I am going to die of hunger!

I never knew not having hard and solid food is this terrible. I feel hungry all the time. Though Ms Panda has told me to stock up on milo and soup but they don't give me any satisfaction at all! Since yesterday, I have been hallucinating on food. Lovely food. Aromatic food. Solid food.

My diet so far since yesterday was KFC mash potato, one miserable bun (mistake cos' cannot chew), 2 bites of rice (mistake cos wound started to bleed), cold toufu and miso soup. (not to forget how many milo i drank)

Today, I started the 2nd day with a glass of milk. Afternoon I got a bit adventurous with "Mee Tai Bak" soup which again i have difficulty eating. Thereafter I kept piling up myself with barley water (keep cool) until 5pm which I lost the battle and opened a campbell soup.

6pm. I am hungry again so I made 2 chawan mushi to eat. Finished all of them despite them tasting far from delicious (2nd time home make, what can you expect?) Now as I am writing, I am thinking about the cream crackers and the remaining campbell soup!

Argh... I want to eat Satay, Beehoon, Otah.. so many nice nice food!! Even the corn bun (which is the last thing I will ever eat ) in the kitchen looks delicious to me!!

I am feeling very grouchy now. No food means no mood!!

I can eat a cow!

2 comments:

hsiao-yun said...

Here's something else you can make: pumpkin with campbell's chicken soup. Cook the pumpkin (you can just halve it). When it's tender, scoop out the flesh, mash it, and add it to your campbell's. Dilute with water till desired taste.

Actually, my chawanmushi was great the very first time I made it :P (runs away...)

Anonymous said...

hey, on the positive side, u will definitely be slimmer after tis 5 days (not that u need it though)...bear with it ok...u shd be able to eat well soon enough..: ) On the contrary, i hv been having alot of good food lately..have to spend more time in the gymbo....