My very capable senior M, mother of four who manages a very small unit supporting the entire division in tenders and contract administration.
When I joined the unit last year, M was definitely the blue eye girl whom everyone told me is very influential in my division. However one year later, my senior seemed to has lost her midas touch.
What a shift in fortune. Currently, my unit is in the hot spot for not performing and making mistakes. In my directors eye, the blunders M made is seen as our unit not performing. Very unfair.
Just when i thought there is future in my current position, my senior fate is going to adversely impact my career.
1 comment:
HI, I was reading you blog. I just made a website, please let me know what you think about. It has to do withhome remedy for stop smoking and is located at http://stopsmoking.e-moma.org andhome remedy for stop smoking. By the way, nice blog!
Post a Comment