Last night, I "fly kite" my colleagues. Suppose to go for a dinner then followed by clubbing. A farewell bash to C whose last day is on coming Monday. In the end, the night was spent snuggling in the bed watching DVD till wee hours in the morning 4.00am.
Amazingly I woke up at 7.30am this moring without the alarm ringing, considering the fact that I slept late.
Currently grilling one of my cat friend on his ONS thru msn. Will post updates of the affair later! haha.. why are all my friend leading exciting lives while i am alone at home watching soapy drama... Darn. I think sooner or later, i am going to be confirm - chop stamp - housewife-doom.
5 comments:
is it only men do ONS? ;) why cant women do it? ;)
dun stray ahh.. lol..
i wan soapy dramas too!!
To Litep - Women does it too. Just that they don't declare it to the world!
that's true also
hahahaha
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Post a Comment